Enquiries & Ordering
- Enquiries & Orders can be made through the Contact Us Page on our website, through each product's Additional Product Information, by emailing email@example.com, private message through our Facebook page or phone 04 567-6168.
- Your order is not confirmed until your payment is showing in our bank account and you receive an email or text message from us.
- Decorated Cakes, Cupcakes, Slices, Sweets & Treats and Dessert orders should be made and paid in full at least one week prior to date required unless by prior arrangement.
- Wedding Cakes, Dessert Table, Candy Buffet, Baby Shower & Corporate orders should be placed at least two months prior to date of event and a non refundable 50% deposit made to secure the date. The full balance is to be paid three weeks prior to the event.
- During busier times of the year like Wedding Season, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day & Father's Day the more notice the better so your order is fulfilled by the date required and to avoid disappointment. To secure a date priority will be given to orders paid in full.
- All orders are plain packaged to keep your costs down but if gift packaging is required a surcharge applies.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If orders are cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to pick up/delivery of order there is a no refund policy but a credit will be held for you to place an order within 6 months. If an order is cancelled less than 3 weeks prior to pick up/delivery of order there is a no refund policy but a credit will be held for you to place an order within a month. No exceptions are made to these cancellation terms.
Delivery & Pick Up Times
- You are welcome to pick up orders from Cake & Bake Kiwi during business hours . Pick up of orders outside business hours are only by prior arrangement.
- Deliveries can be made during business hours by prior arrangement. There is a charge of $15.00 anywhere in the Wellington area. For delivery to the Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa or for a rush delivery a charge of $30.00 applies. We take no responsibility for road closures on the day delivery was booked and will endeavour, where possible, to deliver as soon as road is reopened. If road closure stays in place for a length of time that affects the quality of your order we sincerely apologise but take no responsibility for this as it was not negligence on our part therefore a refund would not be applicable.
- The privacy of your customer data, orders and credit cards are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party. We will only send you email newsletters if you explicitly opt in.
- Credit card details are not stored anywhere on our servers nor in our premises. Your credit card details are processed in real time by an independent payment gateway authorised by our bank, using secure encryption.