Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions cover all goods and services provided by Cake & Bake Kiwi
Orders & Delivery
- Enquiries & Orders can be made through the website Contact Enquiry form, by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 04 567-6168.
- Your order is not confirmed until you receive an email, phone or text message from us.
- Decorated Cakes, Cupcakes, Slices, Sweets & Treats and Dessert orders should be made and paid in full at least one week prior to date required.
- Wedding Cakes, Dessert Table, Candy Buffet & Corporate orders should be placed at least one month prior to date of event and a non refundable 50% deposit made to secure the date. The full balance is to be paid two weeks prior to the event.
- During busier times of the year like Wedding Season, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day & Father's Day the more notice the better so your order is fulfilled by the date required.
- All orders are plain packaged to keep your costs down but if gift packaging is required a surcharge applies.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- If orders are cancelled more than 2 weeks prior to pick up/delivery of order there is a no refund policy but a credit will be held for you to place an order within 6 months. If an order is cancelled less 2 weeks prior to pick up/delivery of order there is no refund. No exceptions are made to these cancellation terms.
Pick Up & Delivery
- You are welcome to pick up orders from Cake & Bake Kiwi during business hours . Pick up of orders outside business hours are only by prior arrangement.
- Deliveries can be made during business hours by prior arrangement. There is a charge of $15.00 anywhere in the Wellington area. Delivery to the Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa or for a rush delivery a charge of $30.00 applies. We take no responsibility for road closures on the day delivery was booked and will endeavour, where possible, to deliver as soon as road is reopened. If road closure stays in place for a length of time that affects the quality of your order we sincerely apologise but take no responsibility for this as it was not negligence on our part therefore a refund would not be applicable.